LOVING SANTA ANA
We are a church that comes from various places of Orange County, but our call has been to specifically love the city of Santa Ana. Much of our leadership team has intentionally moved into the city, and has asked God for open doors to relationship.
As a community, we have served with The Courtyard, Younglives, Salvation Army, Mercy House, La Semilla Learning Center, Northeast of the Well, Orange County Social Services, the Santa Ana School district, and the Willard Community. Our goal is to be a community that gathers together with the purpose of then going and bringing God's Kingdom here in Santa Ana.
Currently each of our Reunion Groups also Serve together once a month. Our opportunities include:
- Laundry for School night hosted by Reunion and the Santa Ana School District at a local laundromat
- Support and Supplies for refugee Families through Tiyya
- Community Outreach in the Willard Neighborhood
Contact Jessi Rigdon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on these or any other opportunities to Love Santa Ana!
Here at Reunion, we value family and desire to provide space for your family to grow together spiritually. It is our goal for parents to feel comfortable and confident when bringing their kids to experience God at Reunion Kids. Everything we do and model as a part of Reunion Kids Ministry, is motivated by Reunion Church's values.
● We live on mission :: Reunion Kids were created to live out God’s love in their daily lives.
● We come as we are :: Reunion Kids is a home for everyone!
● We know our neighbors :: Reunion Kids look for opportunities to get to know and love their neighbors!
● We make disciples :: Reunion Kids were each created uniquely and will encourage each other to use their unique gifts and talents for Christ!
● We live radically generous lives :: Reunion Kids help meet each other’s needs!
All our Reunion Kids volunteers have gone through a thorough background check process in order to ensure the utmost safety.
For more information about Reunion Kids, contact Jessi Rigdon at email@example.com
KINGDOM COME PRAYER MINISTRY
Our desire at Reunion is to bring the Kingdom of God to our city through the spiritual practice of prayer. Prayer connects us to the heart of God as we communicate and commune with Him. We also believe God’s desire is to bring complete transformation, health and wholeness to the world, and through prayer, we can partner with God to bring about change in people’s lives. Our Kingdom Come prayer ministry serves to keep every week saturated in prayer. Our prayer team gathers monthly, in which we exercise our gifts of prayer to seek the Kingdom of God together.
If you are interested in joining the Kingdom Come Prayer Team, or if you would like to learn more about prayer, you can contact Nate Miles, firstname.lastname@example.org